Welcome to Cooking and Golf
Cooking and Golf Nothing More.
For golfers who love cooking and chefs, cooks who love golf.
Who I am, Shannon Young owner and author of cookingandgolf.com
In order for me to grow my small business, Cooking and Golf earns revenue in a few different ways.
- Review cooking and golf items, products, and services that could be of value to you.
These are informative and in-depth blogs designed to offer relative information and value.
- Earning an affiliate commission on the sales of products we review and link to, as an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Offer professional recipes and cooking advice that I post on a regular basis.
These are informative and in-depth recipes, tips, and tricks to helping you create healthy, nourishing, and appealing food.
Within these recipes, we link to products that could be of value to you when cooking healthy, nourishing, and appealing food.
I feature only items, products, and services I genuinely believe in, this is an arrangement between the retailer and Cooking and Golf. This will be at no extra cost to you.
If you purchase any products through my links, I will earn a small affiliate commission.
I strongly believe in transparency and honesty.
By entering this website and blogs, or making a purchase through my links, the user agrees to the following:
By reading and accessing this website’s content, you knowingly understand this disclosure statement and willingly accept it.
This blog exists for two reasons:
- I want everyone who reads this blog to know that they can read about anything related to cooking and golf if they choose.
- My goal is to make a living from something I love doing!
Bloggers need money just like any other business owners do.
The affiliate marketing game is a big one.
The best companies in the world are doing it, I don’t want people clicking on my links without fully understanding what they’re getting into.
This means I’ve written comprehensive and informative blogs that link to products and services that I believe in.
You need to consider that links you click on are most probably affiliate links.
In any case, if you’re unsure you should always do your own due diligence before making purchases through my links.
I’m diligent about the services and products I associate with.